Think of a city that offers a lot of advantages and experiences; a European metropolis that can bring a smile to the faces of tourists, businessmen and art lovers? You’re thinking of Warsaw!
No matter whether you come to Warsaw for business or for pleasure, you will find many attractions perfect for you. As a tourist you will be delighted by the city’s diversity – from renaissance buildings to futuristic skyscrapers. Visit the youngest European Old Town (on the UNESCO list) – rebuilt from the post war rubble; the moving Warsaw Rising Museum; the unique Faras Gallery at the National Museum; the romantic Royal Łazienki Museum; and the iconic Palace of Culture and Science, from where you can look out over the whole city. See Warsaw from the Fryderyk Chopin angle, visiting the museum that bears his name and experiencing dozens of cultural events involving his omnipresent music.
In this dynamic and forward looking Warsaw, also investors see space for their actions and potential for the future. Modern skyscrapers, a 200 year old stock market, friendly infrastructure and creative inhabitants – here lies the heart of business! In spare moments you can feel the rhythm of the city, go for a walk by the Vistula River where by day you will find beaches, and by night music and cinemas in trendy cafes. Uncover the capital’s culinary gems. Find your own paths and discover what fascinates you. Do not hesitate. Warsaw is waiting for you!
Location of Social Events
- COMMA Workshops coffee breaks: Coffeetura (Krakowskie Przedmieście 4\6, map)
- COMMA Workshops lunch break: Bistro Powidoki (Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie 22, map)
- COMMA Conference coffee & lunch breaks: Staszic Palac (Nowy Świat 72, map)
- COMMA Conference reception: Tyszkiewicz Palac (Krakowskie Przedmieście 32, map)
- COMMA Conference gala dinner: Reduta Banku Polskiego (Bielańska 10, map)
- ArgDiaP coffee breaks: Coffeetura (Krakowskie Przedmieście 4\6, map)
- ArgDiaP lunch break: Zapiecek (Krakowskie Przedmieście 55, map)
- ArgDiaP Conference gala dinner: Barka Atalanta Club & Restarant (Bulwar Bohdana Siedleckiego-Grzymały, close to Warsaw mermaid statue, map)
- Coffee & breakfast: Coffeetura, Krakowskie Przedmieście 4\6 — 5% discount for WAW attendees if you mention “WAW 2018”
- Lunch & dinner: Zapiecek, a few locations around Old Town (see the webpage) — if you are there for the first time, try their pierogi (dumplings) with gravy!
- Souvenirs: Folkstar, Al. Jerozolimskie 54/N33 — lots of gadgets with Polish folk designs
We would like to encourage the participation in several WAW 2018 events, therefore we offer the possibility of discounts in registration fees in case of buying one of the following packages P1-P8:
- P1 COMMA workshop + COMMA conference : 1,250 PLN (instead of 1,320 PLN, 5% off)
- P2 ArgDiaP workshop + ArgDiaP conference : 610 PLN (instead of 640 PLN, 5% off)
- P3 COMMA workshop + COMMA conference + ArgDiaP workshop: 1,280 PLN (instead of 1,420 PLN, 10% off)
- P4 COMMA workshop + COMMA conference + ArgDiaP workshop + ArgDiaP conference : 1,670 PLN (instead of 1,960 PLN, 15% off)
- P5 SSA school + COMMA conference : 2,090 PLN (instead of 2,200 PLN, 5% off)
- P6 SSA school + COMMA workshop + COMMA conference : 2,180 PLN (instead of 2,420 PLN, 10% off)
- P7 SSA school + COMMA workshop + COMMA conference + ArgDiaP workshop: 2,140 PLN (instead of 2,520 PLN, 15% off)
- P8 SSA school + COMMA conference + COMMA workshop + ArgDiaP workshop + ArgDiaP conference: 2,600 PLN (instead of 3,060 PLN, 15% off)
The discounts apply only to early registration in the case of each event. The package can be selected through drop down list in a registration form of each event.
More details about registration are available on the individual webpages of WAW events.
|Institutional Financial Support||Sponsors||Local Partners|